- Scope of application
(a) When you register for TCAMPro account, you provide personal registration information according to TCAMPro requirements;
- B) When you use TCAMPro network service or visit TCAMPro platform web pages, TCAMPro automatically receives and records information on your browser and computer, including but not limited to your IP address, browser type, language used, access date and time, software and hardware features, and web page records you need. Data;
- C) User personal data obtained by TCAMPro from business partners through legal channels.
- A) The keyword information you enter when using the search service provided by TCAMPro platform;
- B) The relevant information and data collected by TCAMPro that you published in TCAMPro, including, but not limited to, the participatory activities, transaction information and evaluation details;
- C) Violation of legal provisions or TCAMPro Rules and the measures that TCAMPro has taken against you.
- Information Use
(a) TCAMPro will not provide, sell, rent, share or trade your personal information to any unrelated third party unless prior permission is obtained from you, or the third party and TCAMPro (including TCAMPro affiliated company) provide services to you individually or jointly, and after the end of the service, they will be prohibited from accessing, including their previous capabilities. All of this information is accessible.
- B) TCAMPro also does not allow any third party to collect, edit, sell or distribute your personal information free of charge. If any TCAMPRO platform user engages in the above activities, TCAMPro has the right to terminate the service agreement with that user immediately upon discovery.
- C) For the purpose of serving users, TCAMPro may use your personal information to provide you with information of interest, including, but not limited to, products and services, or to share information with TCAMPro partners so that they can send you information about their products and services (the latter requires your prior agreement). I mean.
- Information Disclosure
Under the following circumstances, TCAMPro will disclose all or part of your personal information according to your personal wishes or legal provisions:
(a) Disclosure to a third party with your prior consent;
- B) To provide the products and services you require, you must share your personal information with third parties.
(c) Disclosure to third parties or administrative or judicial bodies in accordance with the relevant provisions of the law or the requirements of administrative or judicial bodies;
- D) If you violate relevant laws and regulations of China or TCAMPro service agreement or related rules, you need to disclose them to a third party.
- E) If you are a qualified intellectual property complaint and have lodged a complaint, you should disclose it to the respondent at the request of the respondent so that both parties can handle possible rights disputes;
- F) In a transaction created on the SettleCam platform, TCAMPRO has the right to decide to provide the user with necessary information such as the contact mode of the counterparty of the transaction, if either party has fulfilled or partially fulfilled the transaction obligation and made a request for information disclosure, so as to facilitate the completion of the transaction or the settlement of disputes.
- G) Other TCAMPro disclosures deemed appropriate by law, regulation or website policy.
- Information Storage and Exchange
The information and information about you collected by TCAMPRO will be stored on the servers of SettlekCam and/or its affiliated companies. This information and information may be transmitted to your country, region or TCAMPro to collect information and information abroad and be accessed, stored and displayed abroad.
TCAMPro is used for Suntek new WiFi trail camera, you can use this app to remote control camera, such as watch live vido, download pictures and videos, change camera setting wirelessly.